Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Dear Santa Claus

Dear Santa,

For Christmas this year, I would really love a little winery. Nothing big, nothing fancy. I realize that it might me hard to bring down the chimney, let alone fit into my stocking, but I have faith in you.

If you do, I promise to make you some ice wine that I can leave out instead of milk and cookies. I will even put out a bowl of a good Santa Rita Hills Chardonnay for the reindeer. I figure that it will help keep Rudolph's nose good and red.

I realize that you may not be able to bring this for me. After all, I already received such a great gift from the elections in November. But I figure there is a better chance of getting a winery from you than ever getting one of the wines from my wine club membership with Sine Qua Non. All I ever get from them is a postcard each year that says how sorry they are that all I am getting from them is this postcard, no wine.

In any case, if a winery isn't in the cards, I am still thankful that this year has left me with my health, my beautiful family, my friends, my job, and my hobbies.

Give my love to Mrs Claus.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Little Timmy Beauchamp

No comments: